Dr. Shailendra Kumar Goel is an Associate Director Urologist, Andrologist/Sexologist, Uro-Oncology and Renal Transplant Surgeon associated with Max Super Speciality Hospitals at Vaishali (Ghaziabad), Noida & Greater Noida.
He has more than 21 years of surgical experience in Reputed Institutes and Hospitals i.e. Jaypee Hospital, Noida, SGPGIMS, Lucknow; Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon; UCMS & GTB Hospital, Delhi; Kailash Hospital, Noida & Greater Noida; Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Vaishali, Ghaziabad; Metro Group of Hospitals, Noida & Preet Vihar Delhi.
Being one of the best urologist in Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, he has special Interests in Uro-oncology, Endourology, Laparoscopic Urology, and Renal Transplant Surgeries. He has performed more than 12000 endourological procedures like PCNL, Mini PCNL, URS, flexible ureteroscopy (RIRS), endopyelotomy, TURP, TURBT, optical urethrotomy. He has been part of more than 600 renal transplantation and laparoscopic donor nephrectomy. He underwent training in Robotic surgery at Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon.
He is Gold Medalist for being the topper in batch. He has developed newer techniques in laparoscopic Pyeloplasty and published it in the Journal of Urology. He has published a study of Randomized trials in treatment modalities of Chyluria in the British Journal of Urology.
He has operated in teaching workshops as faculty to demonstrate various endourological surgeries including LASER Prostatectomy. He has presented many invited guest lectures at various urological, surgical & general practitioners’ forums.
He has been associated with many social service organizations like the Indian Cancer Winner Association and Lions clubs to fulfill his commitment to society. He is a Special Editor of magazine DIALOGUE INDIA for the rating & grading of different Private Hospitals & Medical and Dental Colleges of India.
|Degree||College Name||Address/Location||Year Passed|
|MBBS||S N Medical College||Agra||1996|
|MS – General Surgery||University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital||New Delhi||2001|
|DNB- Genito-Urinary Surgery||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences||Lucknow||2004|
|MCh- Urology||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences||Lucknow||2004|
|MBA (Health Care Management)||Sikkim Manipal University||Noida Center||2014|
Professional Experience/Hospital Affiliations
- Associate Director Urologist, Andrologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon at Max Hospital, Noida & Vaishali, Ghaziabad
- Associate Director & Senior Consultant Urologist, Andrologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon at Jaypee Hospital, Sector-128, Noida
- Consultant Urologist & Andrologist at Kailash Group of Hospitals (Noida & Greater Noida) & at Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Vaishali, Ghaziabad.
- Consultant Urologist, Andrologist and Renal Transplant Surgeon at Metro Group of Hospitals (Noida & Delhi).
- Senior Resident in Department of Surgery at University College of Medical Sciences & Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi.
- Post-Graduate Junior Resident [M.S.] in Department of Surgery, University College of Medical Sciences & Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi (3 years)
Certifications and Memberships
- Urological Society of India
- Andrology India
- North Zone chapter of USI
- Delhi Chapter of USI
- Indian Medical Association
- Treasurer of SUNG (Society of Urologist Of Noida & Ghaziabad)
- Council Member of North Zone Chapter of USI
Awards and Publications
- Developed newer techniques in laparoscopic Pyeloplasty and published it in coveted Journal of urology
- Published a study of Randomized trial in treatment modalities of Chyluria in reputed British Journal of Urology
- Special Editor of magazine DIALOGUE INDIA for rating & grading different Private Hospitals & Medical and Dental Colleges of India
- Gold Medalist for being Topper of the Batch
- University Gold Medal in Pathology & Microbiology.
- Gold Medal for standing first in Ophthalmology
- Awarded prestigious National Talent Search Scholarship (NTSE) by NCERT
- Book prize for standing within top 1% in National Standard Examination in Physics (NSEP) by Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT)
- Gold Medal in intermediate for securing highest marks in Intermediate