Dr. Shailendra Kumar Goel
Best Urologist in Ghaziabad
Director-Urology, Max Hospital, Ghaziabad
Max Superspeciality Hospital
01:00 PM to 03:00 PM (Tue & Fri)
03:00 PM to 05:00 PM (Wed & Sat)
Expert Urologist in Ghaziabad: Comprehensive and Personalized Care for Your Urological Health
- Urological problems can be stressful and affect your overall quality of life
- Whether it’s a urinary tract infection, kidney stones, or prostate cancer, these conditions can cause significant discomfort and inconvenience
- Dr Shailendra Goel is an expert urologist in Vaishali, Ghaziabad who offers comprehensive and personalized care for all urological concerns
Services Offered by Dr Shailendra Goel Urologist in Ghaziabad
- Diagnosis and treatment of urological conditions such as kidney stones, urinary tract infections, and prostate cancer
- Prostate health evaluations
- Management of male sexual health issues such as erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
- Pediatric urology services for children with urological problems
Why Choose Dr Shailendra Goel Urologist in Vaishali?
- Board-certified urologist with extensive experience and training
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment facilities
- Customized treatment plans based on your individual needs and preferences
- A compassionate and patient-centred approach
- Respect for your privacy and confidentiality
How to Schedule an Appointment with Our Urologist in Ghaziabad
- Simply call our office or visit our website to schedule an appointment
- Our team will work with you to find a convenient time for your visit
- Our urologist in Vaishali will perform a thorough evaluation and develop a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs
Take Charge of Your Urological Health Today
- Don’t let urological problems affect your quality of life
- Our expert urologist in Ghaziabad is here to help you get the care you need
- Whether you need a routine check-up or specialized treatment, we are here to support you in every step of your urological health journey
Know About Dr Shailendra Goel
Dr Shailendra Goel is Director & Head, Urologist, Andrologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon at Max Hospital, Vaishali, Ghaziabad. He is the best urologist in Ghaziabad for urological problems to men, women and childrens. If you have any questions or concerns about urinary or reproductive health issues, make an appointment with the best urologist in Vaishali today.
When to consult Dr Shailendra Goel, Urologist in Ghaziabad
If you notice blood in your urine, feel pain or burning when you urinate, or go to the bathroom more than usual, these are all good reasons to consider visiting a urologist in Ghaziabad, whether you are male or female. If you need treatment for urinary problems, pelvic pain, or sexual problems, Dr Shailendra Goel a specialist for these problems. Dr Shailendra Goel can help with bladder problems and pelvic pain in men and women, as well as sexual dysfunction and infertility in men.
Dr Shailendra Goel specializes in all aspects of the female and male urinary tract, including urinary incontinence, pelvic prolapse, and urinary tract infections. From mild urinary problems like urinary tract infections (UTIs) to serious illnesses like cancer, you can see urologist in Vaishali Dr Shailendra Goel. Common symptoms of a UTI include burning when urinating, frequent urination, blood in the urine, and pelvic pain. If you have urinary incontinence, you may notice a small loss of urine when you laugh, sneeze, cough, or exercise.
Overactive bladder or bladder overflow infection (UI) are other common bladder control problems. Problems specific to women may include difficulty with bladder control, pelvic organ prolapse, bladder infections, and reproductive problems. Urological problems may include kidneys, ureters, urethra, bladder, reproductive problems, and prostate problems. Urologists treat diseases and conditions of the kidneys, bladder, urinary tract, and male reproductive system.
Some of the problems that the best urologist in Ghaziabad Dr Shailendra Goel can diagnose early and treat more effectively include cancer, erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, and infertility. He works with men and women to treat symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) and urinary incontinence.
Dr. Shailendra Goel specializes in “women’s urology”, treating mainly women with bladder prolapse, painful bladders, urinary tract infections, overactive bladders, and stress incontinence. If you suspect you have any of the above conditions, or just want to make sure your urinary system is healthy, there are a few basic things to look forward to when you first visit urologist in Vaishali Dr Shailendra Goel.
This can be a condition called hematuria, which occurs when the kidneys or other parts of the urinary system leak blood cells into the urine. Substances in urine can combine in the kidneys (kidney stones) or bladder to form uroliths. Urolithiasis can make urine smell different or change its smell, and urine may contain blood. Even though any of these symptoms may not be a urinary problem, Dr Shailendra Goel can rule them out and help you feel better.
- Urological problems can be stressful, but with the right care and support, they can be effectively managed
- Our urologist in Ghaziabad is dedicated to providing comprehensive, patient-centred care for all urological concerns
- Don’t wait any longer, schedule an appointment with us today and take charge of your urological health.