It is difficult to say what is premature ejaculation because intercourse is different in length. Some always get triggered early without them or their partners experiencing it as a problem. You may have premature ejaculation if you get ejaculation earlier than you and your partner want on repeated occasions. Read more about premature ejaculation and options of premature ejaculation treatment in Noida, Ghaziabad.
Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual disorder in men and affects men of all ages.
Symptoms of premature ejaculation
It is not possible to say exactly what is premature ejaculation. After all, intercourse is different in length and it also varies from person to person when early ejaculation is troublesome. Some signs of premature ejaculation may be:
- you get ejaculation before you start intercourse
- you get ejaculation after a minute of intercourse
- You feel that you have little or no control over your ejaculation.
There are two types of premature ejaculation:
- lifelong (primary) ejaculation – which means you have always had early ejaculation
- Acquired (secondary) ejaculation – which means you have not always had early ejaculation.
Reasons for premature ejaculation
There are several reasons for premature ejaculation. Psychological causes – those belonging to emotional life – are the most common. Here are some reasons for premature ejaculation:
- inflammation or infection of the prostate or urethra
- drug treatment
- congenital behavior
- the trigger mechanism responds too quickly
- inability to get an erection – when it is difficult to maintain the erection throughout the intercourse, it can cause you to rush through the intercourse and get ejaculation early
- worry and stress
- performance anxiety
- problems in the relationship – if you have not had problems with premature ejaculation in previous relationships, or that it only happened sometime, your problems may be due to problems in the relationship you have now
- damage to the nervous system – can occur in the event of an accident or surgery
- early experiences – such as the urgency to get triggered to avoid detection or guilt about masturbation or sex.
What you can do for yourself
There are many ways that can help you take control of your ejaculation:
- use a condom – condoms reduce your feeling a bit and can extend the time before ejaculation. There are also condoms that are made just to delay ejaculation.
- therapy – can reduce performance anxiety and cause less anxiety and stress. It can also help solve problems that cause premature ejaculation. If you have a partner it is good if you both participate because it is a common problem.
- Exercise the pelvic floor muscles (muscles located in the lower abdomen). It helps you control both your ejaculation and erection.
- Exercises – Feel free to ask a sexologist in Noida (specialist on sexuality) about which is best for you.
Premature ejaculation treatment in Noida, Ghaziabad
If you find that your premature ejaculation is a problem for you and your partner, there is premature ejaculation treatment in Noida, Ghaziabad. For example, there are different types of prescription drugs. Anesthetic ointment about 20 minutes before intercourse can be an alternative and antidepressant another, where some are taken daily and others if needed. If you have an erection at the same time, there are medicines that are adapted for it. If that doesn’t help, you can try another drug that extends the time of ejaculation up to three times. Consult your sexologist in Ghaziabad about the treatment.